Bubbles of Life

Life is what life is

Monday, August 06, 2007

i've been tagged again!

I've been tagged by mommyalif to do this..so mommyalif,this is my version!sory for the delay ya

Intro:
this is the rule. If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many person as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage". The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences........

1. A person is only as good ...if he/she is not only acting kind to human being, but being kind to animal too

Friendship is always ..meaningful with a friend that understand u inside out

3. To love is ..when u feel an adrenalin rush everytime u see his/her number popping on yr phone screen

4. Money makes ..ppl go crazy esp during megasale

5. I miss ..my demised cat,blackie..

6. My way of saying I care is ..by membebel2,if i dont bebel anymore n just keep quiet,that's it, i dont give a d**n bout u anymore

7. I try to spread love and happiness by ..making ppl happy and comfortable with me

8. Pick the flowers ..at abah's garden and put it on bozo's ears(my cat kt kg), cacattt sgt rupa dia haha!

9. To love someone is ..to love his/her defect too

10. Beauty is about ..having a good heart and healthy mind (yg ni aku takde)

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was .. falling in love with 4U2C dan berangan menjadik gadis videoclip utk lagu fiona

12. When I was twenty one, I remember .. clubhopping every friday nite (gilos) and how i failed thermodynamics paper miserably

13. I am most happy when ..i have the tv channel all by myself

14. Nothing makes me happier than ..having iman irina and mr r.a in my life, and of coz my family (cliche..cliche..)

15. If I can change one thing, I will ..change the way i laugh, takde ciri2 pompuan melayu terakhir lnsg;rabak, loud..outttt sgt

16. If smiles were dosh then ..tak paham..yg pasti aku senyum tak cantik sbb gigi aku besar hoh!

17. Wouldn't it be nice if .. I have a lot of money so instead of considering to buy a 2nd hand kancil,i will buy volkswagen bettle and color it pink and mengeksyen kt admin exec aku yg perasan bagus

18. If you want to feel being respected then .. respect ppl first lorr

19. Money is not everything but ..it's verrrry important in life, dont tell me demi kasih dan cinta lautan api sanggup ku renangi,ku pintal buih2 cinta bla bla..dah mkn pasir baru kau tau pintal buih cinta takde ke maknanya!

20. The most touching moments I have experienced ..jwpan standard semua emak2;gave birth to my beloved dauhgter, iman irina

21. I smile ..even to a stranger/foreigner(i'm that friendly u know but mostly to women laa,kang ada ckp aku gatal lak)

22. When I am happy, ..my voice will be at high pitch and cakap bertempik2 (tindakan luar kawal)

23. If only I don't have to pay the hutangs, then I'd .. be a full-time student further up my study

24. The best thing I did yesterday ... dragged hubby to bkt bintang and paksa belikan handbag(aku mmg kejam haha)

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,"how to handle bloated stomach in a tight jeans without needed to unbutton it "

26. One thing I must do before I die is ..to clear all my hutang and bertaubat byk2,oh ya ask forgiveness from ppl that i know too

27. Doing this meme, I feel like ..relief..sbb hutang dgn mommyalif dah abis!hihi

so who i'm tagging?as usual:
-rafiqaheliza
-aidan's mommy
-xurnurkasih
-nohachomel
-ms dbab, mind to do?


frens,if u have free time to do this then go ahead,but if u cant then i understand sbb meme ni mmg pjg n memerlukan brainstorming, dont get mad ya!i know today is monday,semoga hari isnin anda ceria! heheh

4 Comments:

Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Salam...

Bloghopped fr Rafiqa's blog. Kita punya nama glamour nak dekat2 sama. U Mommamia, I pulak Mamamia...

11:30 PM  
Blogger noha chomel said...

wallauwehh...tagged yg dulu pun aku tak sompek buat mar oiiii...hehehhe

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

x janji blh buat la mar. ade staff br msk, byk kena trained. :(

11:13 AM  
Blogger mommamia said...

mamamia:salam..ye la sama,kebetulan pulak,i masa pilih nama ni hentam je,shud put it as irina's mommy baru kena kan

noha:sesak nafas kena tagged byk nmpk?heheh..sori!

Zura:busy ke?ala siannya,takpe ni takde dateline thn dpn zura buat pun takpe heheh

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home