Bubbles of Life

Life is what life is

Monday, June 19, 2006

untuk bapak2 sekalian..

to my dearest abah..

Before I was myself you made me,
with love and passion, discipline and tears,
Then bit by bit stepped back to set me free,
with your pray and bless, u let me sail upon my sea..
u sacrifice a lot to our family,
no amount of money could pay things u've done,
u are the source of strength,
A teacher and a guide,
The one our family looks up to
With loving trust and pride...
u r a helper with a willing hand to lend,
A partner, an adviser..and the finest kind of friend (look at the pic above,my abah 'cute' kan?hihi)
abah..u r the greatest abah ever,
Thanks for all the support and love, you are priceless!

and to the abah of my baby..

u r such a great dad to irina,
u r the saviour to the little princess when her mommy evolved to lioness..
u r her knight in shining armour when mommy feel like devouring her..
u r her champion when u hold her high off the ground,
u r the terrors of the night when she awakens in frantic,
and comfort her by telling that everything is allright..
u r her true superhero on whom her life depends..
she loves and adores u the way u are

dear, i believe u could be a role model to our kid(s)..


Happy Father's day bapak2 sekalian!

p/s:mak, i love u too much much..more than words can say..

3 Comments:

Blogger mommy@lif said...

mommamia, sweetnyaaa entry nih! sure cair ur dad baca poem tuh..

9:55 AM  
Blogger mommamia said...

poem tu ada ayat i sendiri,ada yg i copy paste internet,sbb tu cam sedap and rhyme je bunyinye kan hihi,tp yg utk hubby tu 100% ayat i,bezakan?tak rhyme langsung!hihi

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home