Bubbles of Life

Life is what life is

Monday, April 10, 2006

Sepetang di Putrajaya..

2 bad things happened when we spend our weekend nite at Alamanda Putrajaya last Saturday-first, I lost my favorite earring and I walked around with only one earring dangled on one ear,yeah mcm rockstar..and the 2nd bad thing was really really bad..i mean it when I said BAD..since irina’s stuff (pacifier, towel bla bla) occupied most of my handbag’s space,I always have to put my handphone inside my jean’s back pocket..

then after a while this mak nenek suddenly felt the urge of going to the toilet and when I did the unzip and positioned myself suddenly I heard ‘ploop!’..there goes my handphone into the lobang jamban..bad huh?but still it was not the bad part..the WORST NASTY part of the story was I pulled out my handphone from the nasty lobang eewwww!!terrible huh?!how I did that?nope.. nope.. bkn celup tgn masuk dlm itu lobang..tak gamak tau!since my handphone is the old classic usang version of nokia (no camera, no mms, no 3G function and somemore with mono ringtone,enough said rite?) the usang handphone got string attached to it mcm budak2 remaja punya handphone tu..so this string safe my handphone from getting buried in the nasty hole..string tu terkeluar and tak kena air tandas so I managed to pull out the handphone,really bad rite?being hygienic person, I washed the handphone with soap and let the clean water ran onto it haha...what laa.. I don’t know what’s inside my mind that time-why I don’t just left the handphone inside the lobang?afterall it’s just an old usang version of nokia yg skarang org buat baling anjing jer,then why?bcoz I don’t bear to go thru all the hassle to get a new SIM card and I have tonnes of nos inside my phone memory that’s whyla, berharap phone tu boleh berfungsi lg so that i boleh copy all the nos inside it..i knew the possibility of the handphone to survive was very slim.. after the cruel incident with the air tandas, sabun and air bersih,how to expect it to be functioning like normal?and my expectation was right..the phone died..in a very nasty yet honoured way ..sory my dear handphone, I did my best already...

so now,I’m using hubby’s previous handphone..more usang and antique dah tahap layak dipamerkan di arkib negara(at least my phone got radio function,this phone no special features at all!)..but hey what the heck, I don’t care as long as I could barely speak thru it, I could send msg then it’s enough for me..buta IT kan? but today,bila dtg opis some of my naughty colleagues teased me bout my handphone..”eh nak ckp kat phone tu nyorok2 sikit dok bwh meja ke,malu tgk kat org” or “nak lunch ng we all jgn bwk phone ni or else dok kat meja lain”..jahatkan?cheeesss!!so now I really feel like having a new handphone naaaahh..not bcoz of the naughty tease, but the phone’s battery is getting worst!asyik kong jer..so I should consider of going to sg wang one of these days rite?hmmm...good idea…

I love the foodcourt at Alamanda, there’s a lot of choices..nasi ayam for me, teppanyaki for hubby and ice creamery waffles for Irina..err..actually for us, saja gunakan anak utk cover nafsu mkn yg membuak2…and my earring?i bought 3 pairs of it yesterday haha...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mar, alang2 ade tali, y not just hang je hp tu kat leher???... x pe lah.. kalo x t'msk dlm lubang tu, sure x beli hp baru kan?.. take it +ve way - ade hikmah di sebalik hp yg termsk lubang toilet tu! heheh...

6:07 PM  
Blogger Hot Mama said...

Eeeuwww, i can't believe you actually pull it out! hhahaa.. kalau i for sure i dah tinggalkan hp tu...
But its a blessing in disguise what.. now you can get a new hp.. :-D

12:51 PM  
Blogger mommy@lif said...

the same incident happened to me masa main bowling kat flamingo.. ya allah! kaput phone tu..pastuh then-bf-now-hubby takleh call/sms.. rinduu laaaaaa! nyesal careless :P

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alahai mar, sabo je la ek...nanti beli baru...eh...btw, kitaorg jual hp gak, dgn ko, kitaorg bagi rega 'cicncai' dah le, brand apa ko nak?

9:04 AM  
Blogger Pipi said...

Sapa nak beli handphone dengan Pipi? Murah je. Price range from RM3 to RM5. Ada lagu, ada lampu, ada bunyi siren, ada bunyi kucing. Bateri AA, nak pakai bateri made in china pun takpe. Kalau masuk lubang toilet pun takde masalah sebab boleh beli lagi. Kalau anak gigit ke, hempas ke, pun takde masalah jugak.

11:36 AM  
Blogger mommamia said...

Xura:tali tu tak pjg pun,mmg takleh gantung kat leher-mmg ada hikmah,dah pun dpt phone baru heheh

hot mama:mmg ewwww kan?hihi

alif's mommy:mmg nyesal la sbb i careless,tp pas tu happy bila pikir ada reason boleh beli phone baru

noha:noha,aku dah beli dah..ari selasa terus gi sg wang carik phone,noha jual apa model?boleh aku war-warkan kat member2

Julia:sama la ng irina ju,dia suka main phone hubby ada camera n boleh rakam video,aku bg phone kokak aku dicampaknya,tak heran dia

Pipi: ya rite Pipi..bagus ngan canggih idea tu,terima kasih byk2 ya dgn usul yg begitu bernas,saya begitu menghargainya..kuangkuang

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ada brand nokia, sony ericson, samsung, LG dan motorola

interm of payment, kitaorg nak deposit half the price, sebab kitaorg pun takde modal besar nak beli, but we can give u, harga yg lebih murah daripada pasaran..

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home