Bubbles of Life

Life is what life is

Thursday, March 30, 2006

I've been tagged!

to my dearest blogger friend hotmama, this is for you..sorry for taking such a long time to do this, anyway, mine is not as interesting as yours/others, ok la ni kan..and to the bloggers yg kena tag kat bawah tu, hah tak reti2 lagi ke..heheh

1) 4 jobs I’ve had:
- Sales Girl
- Promoter
- Tuition Teacher
- Technical Support (my 1st job ever after finished my study n I’ve been stuck in here for 3 years, anybody could help me with this?)

2) 4 movies I can watch over and over
- My Best Friend’s Wedding
- Meet the Parents/Fockers
- American Pie 1,2,3
- The Italian Job
-
3) 4 places I have lived:
- Johor
- KL
- Shah Alam
- Puchong

i'm sooo local huh?

4) 4 television shows I love to watch:
- Desperate Housewives
- Malcolm in the Middle
- The Apprentice
- Cerekarama heheh
-
5) 4 places I have been on vacation:
- Terengganu
- Penang
- Pahang
- Singapore

hot mama,this is the hardest part, i'd been cracking n banging my head on the wall tried to think hard of other places (overseas) i'd been to, and after 1 week of torturing my brain to think and brainstorm(this is also one of the reason i took such a long time to do this), i only realised that i've never been to any part of the world accept malaysia n singapore huhh??how come??tidaaaaak!!!

6) 4 of my favorite dishes:
- Anything to do with beehoon; beehoon goreng,sup,hailam..
- murtabak
- jemput2/cekodok
- tomyam seafood

yeah yeah, sungguh terserlah sifat kemelayuan perut ku..

7) 4 websites I visit daily:
- gmail
- blogger esp Noha, Zura, Hotmama n Pipi the Penguin
- friendster
- newspaper online

8) 4 places I would rather be right now:
- on my bed
- back to uni time (my raging hormone era) 1998-2002
- hometown
- spa or rumah urut ( i need a total overhaul to my body)

9) 4 bloggers I am tagging:
- Noha
- Zura
- Alif’s Mommy
- Pipi the Penguin (I don’t think this fella nak layan tp hentam je la)

10 Comments:

Blogger Pipi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Pipi said...

huhuhuhuhu I've been tagged!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Hot Mama said...

Hahah! At last you finally able to breathe.. hehehe

oh my! pipi the penguin? Wow her writing memang power rite.. hehe in a very unconventional way..

Cokodok? one of my fav tuu..i like pisang cokodok tganu rather than cokodok lain

Spa? Hmm bestnyer kalau ada org urut and pamper kita for FREE.. ahaks!!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Hot Mama said...

eh you pun ada friendster... Yippee! Blh laa add in as friend..

2:38 PM  
Blogger Lazydaisy said...

mama mia i pun ada friendster jugak nanti bule add as friend eh heheh :)

10:32 AM  
Blogger mommy@lif said...

high 5!!never been to obersea jugak.. hahaha and and and i love ITALIAN JOB too!!! will let u know when i'm done with the Q's ok?

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cisss...aku pun kena gak ke mar??...lambat sket takpe ek...mata takleh lelama depan pc arrr...

9:35 AM  
Blogger Pipi said...

I am so very nice. I have responded to your tag. In fact, I gave a free advertisement to you and your friend. You are most welcome!

10:53 AM  
Blogger mommamia said...

hot mama & lazy daisy:lepas puas kita bergebang kat blogspot,jom 'jumpa' kat friendster lak hihi,ni my e mail add:marsya_angel@yahoo.com, add i dlm friendlist u all k!

Alif's Mommy:yeah high5,i ingat i sorang jer tak penah kuar dr bumi m'sia,insyAllah one fine day kan alif's mommy?indon pun jadik la hihi-best n cool kan cite tu?full of action n klakar!

noha:ala siannye kwn aku sorang ni,tak baik lg ke mata tu?..takpe noha,take yr time tp mesti buat eh?mar tunggu..

Pipi the Penguin:yeah yeah Pipi, u r such a nice person..gave free advertisement for me n my fren somemore..oh oh Pipi i feel like crying now..i am sooo touched by yr kindness..huhuhu..bwekk!:)

5:12 PM  
Blogger Hot Mama said...

Hehehe.. tulaa saper suruh g tagged Pipi tuu.. Huawahahaha!!!
I dah add you kat friendster..

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home