Bubbles of Life

Life is what life is

Friday, April 03, 2009

Supermom?no?

Nad awarded me with 'mum of the year award',thanks babe for having me in your list even i think i'm not that supermum,wah terharu nih, so nad,here's my version:

1.Admit one thing you feel awful about (involving being a mom). Once you have written it down, you are no longer allowed to feel bad. Remember you are a good mom!
of not being able to spend more time with my imans esp during working days. You see,everyday i reach home approximately around 7.15pm (diiringi kemerduan azan maghrib)and i only have about 3-4hrs to spend with them b4 they go to sleep. minus the cooking time,laundry time,menaga time,meroyan time bla bla,probably only 1 hr of quality time i have with them,paling terer pun bergurau senda di atas tilam sambil cuddle2 tgk mr bean for 3-10mins before they doze off to sleep,habes quality dah tu. I should do something regarding this before my kids think i'm one of the pompuan indon yg bekerja sebagai part time maid and start to call me makcik - horror,i know

2. List 7 things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you.

1. i must say this first,their kepamness!my kids are kepam kids esp behind the ear n i love to smell it!!(sickening,i know)

2. i love when irina praises my cook,like hmm sedapnya bau mommy cook,dgn muka sgt meyakinkan sambil berdiri sebelah mommy yg sdg memecahkan telur ke dlm maggie mee yg menggelegak.(dramaqueen,i know)

3. I love seeing izmeer's toothless grin dgn air liur yg meleleh2,selalu terjadi sekiranya dia merasa over excited

4. I love the moment when 4 of us hanging out on bed during sunday noon, berborak with irina bout her school,her friend etc while mommy under abah's armpit and izmeer on top of abah's chest menyengih all the way mcm faham apa yg diborakkan

5. i love to ramas perut buncit izmeer,mcm high jer dpt ramas (again,sickening,i know)

6. I love to have a daughter who treat me like her idol,always admire what i do and what i have;be it mommy's shoes, mommy's dress, mommy's handbag,mommy's make up,she wants to follow everything mommy does and possess everything mommy has,sng cerita apa mommy ada,kakak pun mesti ada,apa mommy buat,kakak pun nak buat jugak,verrry sehati sejiwa gitu. sikit hari lagi mungkin akan memuja gigi kapak mommy, sekiranya ini terjadi mommy akan buat satu poster besar tertera gmbr mommy dan gantung di bilik anak perempuan kesygnan;my true die hard fan heh

7. I love the way my kids make me feel that nothing in this world is more important and significant besides them. No matter how bad some people out there treat me, keep turning me down and make me feel like rubbish,useless and unappreciated,and no matter how low and gloomy my day is,at the end of the day i still have 2 beautiful creatures waiting for me at home to lighten up my life. They give me back the strength and faith that are long gone , they really make everything i do worth it..

3. Send this to 5 other moms of the year that deserve a reminder that they too are the best moms that they can be. Remember to send them a note letting them know you have selected them, and also add a link to your post that directs people back to the person who nominated you.
1:sally@eiseai (this lady is the real supermom,i bet everbody agree with this,so sally,buaaaat jgn tak buaaaat hihi)
2:noha
3:zura
4:hawa@mrsboan
5:nomee
6:madam markonah
7:sapa2 shj yg rasa suka nak buat

have a nice weekend frens..

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger eiseais said...

hahaha...u ni mar :lol:

ok ok...nanti i buat. hari ni nak buat entry pasal si kurus yg baru masuk sebulan :)

1:49 PM  
Blogger Nomee said...

Err... errr... adakah itu nama saya yang tertera? Atau itu nomee yang lain? *garu kepala sambil hidung kembang kempis*

6:25 PM  
Anonymous xura said...

hmm... br tau apa itu 'kempam'. heheh

irina... like mother like daughter! best kan ada anak pompuan ni. :) izmeer nnt akan jd anak papa pulak. slama ni zura jeles je kalo hubby always jd idola aiman. but now, i've my girl! yahuuuu!!!!...

adakah zura yg kena buat tuuu??..

11:30 AM  
Blogger mrsboan said...

'mom of the year award'???.....malu nak buat coz mr.boan a.k.a mr.mama sure kutuk aku punya..tapi tgk dulu...

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home