Bubbles of Life

Life is what life is

Friday, November 25, 2005

Hari raya- Muar Edition

Dah 3 minggu hari raya aidil fitri berlalu..gosh..how time flies very fast and getting a chance to type something is really a big relief for me..the past 2 weeks were the most hectic days I’d ever been thru..mayb to compensate with the long raya holiday I spent on those past days.. dah puas rilekskan..hah..balik cuti ambik kau!..with 2-3 tender jobs I have to do and at the same time attended a course in S’pore last week and this week were almost make me felt breathless and suffocate..i just would like to list down my itinerary for the past 3 weeks:

-11hb Nov(Jumaat): masuk opis blk pas lama bercuti raya..berlambak doc atas meja..
-WEEKENDs-beraya and berjln
-14 & 15hb Nov(Isnin & Selasa): busy..busy..tender..quotation..fill up spec bla bla
-16 & 17hb Nov(Rabu & Khamis):In S’pore for 1 day course
-18hb Nov(Jumaat): the tender case again..tak abis2..re select..re do..re everything
laa(wasting time btul!)
-WEEKENDs again-beraya and berjln again..
-21hb Nov (Isnin)-Tender job lain plak..the whole day concentrated on doing all the necessary
action as I needed to finish up everything before the next s’pore trip
-22,23 & 24hb Nov- S’pore again..2 days seminar
-25hb Nov- I’m here in front of my PC pretend to be super busy but actually I’m doing some
blogging stuff here heheh..

Somehow, to get myself tired mentally is more weary rather than physically exhausted..but now I’m having both of that..so enough about works..let’s do some brainstorming exercise here..Well..

I failed to publish my pre-hari raya greeting (esp to Noha and Zura) and my cerita raya too (blame Glomac for that stooopid tender spec) and I think all the raya stories dah lapuk for some people yet I still want to blog about that..so to do some recall or flashback activities is ain’t a kacang puteh job..somemore after so many things happened lately!so here is my Hari Raya memories (about to turn filem hitam putih/filem kategori usang) that I would like to share:

1st Nov 05 (Tuesday)
It was Deepavali day and we traveled back to my hometown in Muar around 11.30am. It was a smooth journey and we managed to reach there at about 2pm. Ahh..my home sweet home..i was working the day before and that last weekend me and hubby managed to settle our raya things: checklist: mak punya brooch, abah punya baju, hubby punya seluar and shirt, Irina punya socks,kuih raya 2 balang-my kasut?still tarak..mmm..mmg alamatnya pakai kasut lama la ni.that evening we went to pasar ramadhan for some kuih. So that nite without giving up my hope of finding a kasut raya, me, hubby, Irina, Along and Qistina (my beloved niece) went to Wetex Parade to find my heel sandal but hampeh gak takde..waaa..confirm raya ng kasut lama..

2nd Nov 05 (Wed)
We were busy preparing our dishes for Hari Raya..we (me and my mom) cooked kari ayam, rendang daging,acar rampai and sambal kacang whereby ketupat pagi2 lagi abah dah rebus..i have 4 adik beradik perempuan but only me kat dapur since my youngest sister were in charged of house keeping so dia tak ambil pusing langsung hal dapur, then my sister yg tua sethn dr I was in her confinement period but she helped us a lot..tlg kupas2 bawang, patah2 lada and blend rempah2 and my eldest sister was back to her hubby’s place-so..we were experiencing labor shortage and we started cooking at about 5pm..so after plus minus a time (some robbed by Irina, some robbed by hubby, some robbed by tv) everything settled at about 5am!gosh!hahaha..terrible u..even we cooked only a few dishes but it was in an enormous qty ala2 nak bg mkn satu kg gitu that’s y laa..we have to cook extra qty for the marhaban team..so i slept at about 3am, my adik lak 4.30am and the latest who went to bed that nite was my mom..which was after suboh prayer dia tido jap then bgn blk dlm kul 8..pity u mom..sethn sekali punya hal..takpe..

3rd Nov 05 (1st day Hari Raya)
I woke up at around 9am! hubby and Irina too..so tragic la my pagi raya..sembahyang raya hubby gone with the wind as abah already went to the surau with my mom..but still I asked him to get himself prepared so that he can join marhaban activity as I believed he never experienced it before (kat t’ganu takde kot, but johor I believed mmg dah budaya kita bermarhaban di hari raya)-in the mean time I cooked lodeh and the aroma of nasik minyak that abah cooked in the early mrng make me felt so tempted! Around 9.30am abah came back and went marhaban together with hubby..masa ni la we all bersalam2an dgn i yg tak mandi pagi lg..bertambah lg keberkatan gitu heheh..so they started marhaban with the house nearby the surau and the latest is always our house since we are at the last check point...so marhaban was only held at my house around 1pm-only after that we went to atuk sam’s house and we gathered there till 7pm then went back home..my meal dari pagi: kat umah dah bantai nasik minyak n ketupat then pas marhaban 2nd round lak then kat umah atuk sam mkn ketupat (sbb ketupat daun kelapa so beza skit la dr ketupat segera..so bantai 2 round..)-that nite atuk sam plak dtg umah we all mkn2 together with pak uteh sefamily..baru jumpa siang, mlm jumpa lagi..funny2..takpa la nama pun raya..perut pun mmg dah thp nak meletup..

4th Nov 05 (2nd day Raya)
Angah (my bro), Kak Ngah and Marwan arrived from Kuantan Pahang. Every year they celebrate 1st raya there and only go back to Muar on 2nd raya onwards sampai la cuti habis..pandai my bro pujuk bini nooo..tiap2 thn lebih kat muar jer..heheh..my sis in law mmg sporting orgnyer lgpun dia pun mmg org pahang..sbb tu la agaknya kot tak kisah..so the whole day we spent on visiting rumah pakcik makcik area muar gak..menu raya: bee hoon tomyam at pakngah’s hse and beehoon soto at pak su’s hse.

5th Nov 05 (3rd Raya)
We expanded our raya road tour to Melaka plak..we went there at about 11am started with visiting Mak Long Maria at Sebatu Melaka. Her house is in front of Elly’s (my ex-sc muar mate) but unluckily Elly was in Kelantan that day..so we continued our journey to Merlimau and next to Pasir Mas Melaka-after that we went back muar to joined pak oteh and pak ngah sefamily for hari raya convoy to Jeram, Muar (ni sume suku sakat belah mak plak)-there were a total of 8 cars! Hahaha and kami ‘menyerang’ 5 buah rumah kat situ..mcm kena serang garuda dia punya riuh..my pak oteh appointed himself voluntarily as ketua rombongan ‘garuda’..mmg riuh..gosh!ckp pun dah jerit2 dah, kena bw hailer next year kalau camni..nak masuk rumah org pun kena buat 2 trip tak boleh semua serbu satu rumah sbb tak muat! hahaha..Irina looked tired but happy and excited..hubby dah surrender terlalu penat then tido kat living hall rumah kak X (lupa lak nama dia sapa)..sian dia lapar..we reached home at about 7pm and ada jemputan kat dpn umah..Dato C jemput kami sefamily ke majlis jamuan sbb dia dpt title Dato..punya la ramai org siap standby RELA to control the traffic..so apa lagi..Irina yg dah tertido I just tinggalkan kat umah with my sis and me, hubby, mak, along, kak ngah, marwan and abg lee pegi la mkn sepuas2nya..sate, mee, nasik minyak, soto, mee rebus, dessert ahh just name it! Mkn la en R.A kesyganku sekenyang2nya sampai sate pun bantai 2 round!
That last nite of me beraya kat muar (esoknya blk Terengganu) ended up quite gloomy..Aliff my dearest nephew ( 40 days old) was warded that nite..he cried a lot without apparent reason and need to be warded under doc’s supervision..and he discharged the next day without doctor unable to find the cause..not colic no nothing, he's totally ok and healthy..ala biasa la budak2 dlm pantang ragam dia kan lbh sikit..whatever it is, pity my sister, raya dia kali ni tak meriah sgt sbb little Aliff mmg juara 'karaoke' orgnya hihi..

So there goes my hari raya 1st edition story..the next day was another colorful episode of me berhari raya with my in-laws in Terengganu..at this very moment I’m typing this, I really feel like all of it just occurred yesterday..it’s still fresh in my mind and how I miss to have that moment again-ntah ada umur ntah tak for the next hari raya-the main thing I can conclude here is how I want to utilise and appreciate every moment I have with my little girl because I’m going to miss her later like what my mom feels right now..setelah seminggu rumah riuh rendah skang sunyi sepi balik bila anak2 pulang ke rumah masing2..but am i able to do that with the way i work right now?sigh...

2 Comments:

Blogger Xura'Z Craft said...

t'rase cam br mule raye je bila baca entry ni!!!... ;)

3:33 PM  
Blogger mommamia said...

tu la zura..org lain dah basi ng cite raya, mar baru sibuk nak update, apa nak buat, at least for my own memories jadikla..

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home